Brand ownership is important for the better future of your business. You can become legal owner of your business brand name and logo by applying for trademark registration.
Brand ownership is important for the better future of your business.
You can become legal owner of your business brand name and logo by applying for trademark registration.
Benefits of Trademark Registration/ Brand Ownership In India:
1. Building of Trust and Goodwill of Your Customers/Clients in your Business.
2. It gives quality recognision to Your Products and Services.
3. It gives you exclusive right to use of ownership of your business name and logo, if registered.
4. Creation of Intangible Asset. The Registered Trademark in future can be assigned and sold to others in future.
5. Protection of Your Brand name/ Logo for 10 Years once registered.
6. Gives your products and services the different attribute that can be distinguished from competitors easily.
7. Attract Human Resources towards organisation and business reduces costs of hiring young human resources for the companies.
8. If your trademark is registered in India it serves as basis for Trademark Registration in countries other than India.
9. Legal protection against illegal use of your business brands and logo(s).
10. It will create positive image of business amongst market intermediaries In India.
Basic Document Requirement for Trademark Registration:
1.Signed Power of Attorney.
2. Board Resolution In Case of Companies.
3. Copy of PAN of Proprietor/Director.
4. Copy of Aadhar of Proprietor/ Director.
5. Soft Copy of Logo, if any or Trade Name.
6. Description of Goods and Services.
7. Official Mail Id.
8. Contact Number of Proprietor/ Director.
Government Fees For Trademark Application:
For Proprietorship/ MSME Registered LLP/ MSME Registered Partnership/ MSME RegisteredCompanies: INR 4500/-
For Non MSMEs LLP/ NOn MSMEs Partnership/Non MSMEs Companies: INR 9000/-
For further Information and clarification reach us at 8375877464 or write us on email@example.com